Saturday 2 February 2013

Penis shaped pancakes!

I shall let my pictures speak for themselves (they have been taken with my iPad and the purpose was not to take a "good" picture, so don't judge them!)

Ok turns out I have no clue where to find the pictures on my iPad to put on here... I'm starting to think I can only do it from my computer :S oops I'm not good with technology so... let me just say that my penis shaped pancaked were awesome and to dispel any myths: no, you cannot get pregnant from eating penis-shaped pancakes.

I shall now keep trying to figure out how to make this work... but for now some entertaining pictures of penis food






Shall upload my pancake adventure as soon as I can.         

I FOUND THEM!!!









OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.