Sunday 17 February 2013

LGBT Valentines

I've never really been a big one for valentines day, LGBT or not,.

In all honesty, I think that it's just a bit silly - why should there be one day of the year where you should show more love for your significant other?

Even if my girlfriend and I had been able to see each other (three hour, expensive train journeys suck), it is unlikely that we would have done anything different. As it was, we wished each other happy valentines day and she sent me an adorable quote in ancient greek (she's a classicist) which may or may not have been printed out and put on my notice board.

I don't really know what else to say... I usually use everyone else's posts for inspiration, but most people didn't post.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.