Friday 8 February 2013

I can't think of a decent title, I'm sorry :(

Once again, I must apologise for my lateness with this post, I forgot, once again, that it was Friday.

Whoops.

Anyway; as you may be aware, February is LGBT History Month in the UK, and so we decided we'd kick off LGBT History Month on Homo-Journal with each of us posting something about LGBT History... we figured something like a timeline of events between the seven of us would work quite nicely this week. Alas, as you have probably realised, we've been a bit under par with posting on time this week. Whoops. I promise I'll sort everybody out for next week.

As such, and since I am already late, and very tired, and expexting my Chinese takeaway to arrive any minute now, my plan was to link to a video which would have done my job for me, but since I couldn't find one I liked, and I'm really far too tired to write a post on LGBT History at this moment in time, I shall apologise once more and leave a link to the official LGBT History Month Website and then point you towards this rather in depth timeline spanning from 55BC to the present day which I found floating around the LGBT History Month website.

Oh, and by the way - Huzzah for Equal Marriage! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.